FORUM
O serwerze KOLEJ.PL
DZISIAJ|JUTRO|WCZORAJ|GALERIE|FORUM|FAQ|TABOR|MODELARSTWO|INFRASTRUKTURA|SOFTWARE|LINKI| Przewodnik po KOLEJ.PL
WsteczDalej

Re: norrow gauge railways in poland/polnische Schmalspur

[ Odpowiedzi ] [ Odpowiedz ] [ Forum KOLEJ.pl ]
Informacja została nadana z w3cache.waw.cdp.pl (213.134.142.50) przez: Jakub Kulecki von Allenstein
Data: 19. Luty 2003 o godz. 20:23:59
W odpowiedzi na: norrow gauge railways in poland/polnische Schmalspur napisanego przez "MB" 19. Luty 2003 o godz. 20:23:59:

____

Dear friend,

I am afraid in Poland we pay a high price for politicians' stupidness - not only in railway business.
The greatest disadvantage we meet is a lack of good will, often met in contacts with administration. Even if you have some financial possibilities of buying some lines remaining, the ownership will not be easy to establish. The next problem is a permission to transport on rail - in Poland there is no free market in rail transportation.
The last (but not the least) problem is a lack of capital to invest - no one bright and rich enough will invest in this bussines if there are plenty of costs at the beginning (especially if you want to rebuild line) and poor chances for profits in reasonable time.
Remember that Poland is not well developed - there are poor chances to find clients with goods to ship, because the production hardly exists.
All those things seems to be dramatic, but that is, how things look like here. It is really hard to make a business here, especially in such a difficult area.

With my best regards,

____

Odpowiedzi:

____

Odpowiedz:

Imię i nazwisko:
E-Mail:

Komentarze:

[ Odpowiedzi ] [ Odpowiedz ] [ Forum KOLEJ.pl ]

| DZISIAJ | JUTRO | WCZORAJ | FORUM | FAQ |

| TABOR | INFRASTRUKTURA | MODELARSTWO | SOFTWARE | LINKI | O SERWERZE |

Przewodnik po KOLEJ.pl
<< WsteczNa góręStrona główna działuDalej >>
Wszelkie uwagi odnośnie WWW KOLEJ.pl prześlij TUTAJ. Ostatnia aktualizacja tej strony: